Background

8/4/10

happy day!

Dear soon to be hubby,

You know what I'm excited for?
I'm excited to see you across the alter dressed in all white.
I'm excited to be in the sealing room with you and all our loved ones gathered around us.
I'm excited for that precises moment we're announced husband and wife.
I'm excited for our first kiss as husband and wife.
I'm excited to be sealed to you for eternity.
I'm excited and can't wait to walk out of the Temple as husband and wife.

I happy we've remained worthy through out our lives to receive the blessing of the Temple.
15 days and we'll be there!

Love soon to be wife!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you asked how to link to mormon.org. It's pretty simple. I just used the text gadget, selected what I wanted to link and used the link button to link it.

    ReplyDelete