Background

5/16/10

Yes I would like a salad

Dear husband,

I have a confession.
I'm kind of a health nut. Not a crazy one- but a definite health nut.

Yes I do self diagnose myself and yes they are usually extreme diagnosis like brain tumors or diverticulitis but that's not what I'm talking about.
There is a difference between slight hypochondriac and health nut.

Being a health nut means caring what I put into my body, exercising like crazy and doing things to boost my mental, physical, spiritual and personal well being. I don't count calories per-say, but I roughly try to eat 1500 calories a day. And yes, sometimes I give in to fating foods, but I figure it's all about the quantity you eat.

I want to be healthy! I feel amazing when I eat lots of fruits and veggies and drink water till my pee turns clear! I strive for total health!


But my condition, of course, cannot go without blame. I blame my health nuttiness and slight hypochondrizum on my Health Science major and professors. They have taught me all the risk factors with not being healthy,and on top of that I had to learn all sorts of diseases and illness along with their signs and symptoms.


Anyway, I'm sorry.
I'm still developing the habit and lifestyle. I want to remain fit and healthy through-out my life!

Love wife

No comments:

Post a Comment