Background

5/25/10

I yearn for some ying and yang.

Dear husband,

I'm sorry for the way I've been acting towards you thee past few days.
I've come to the realization that I'm not who I want to be. I want to be kinder, funnier, happier- I want to be a good person.
I need a self makeover.
Foundations that were once sturdy have been shooken' and possibly cracked.
I'm lost and frankly I'm kind of scared.
This question keeps popping into my head-

Would I like me if I was a friend/roommate/fiance of me?


No. I don't think I would.

I know it seems I'm being a little harsh on myself {ok a lot} but I really want to better things in every aspect- physical, mental, psychological, spiritual and personal relationships.
I guess I have a lot to work on. A lot to think about and a lot to pray about.

Love wife


No comments:

Post a Comment