Background

5/19/10

Blink, blink, blink

Dear hubby,

Today while eating my lunch I developed a list of 5 quirky things I love about you.

1. You like pb&honey more so than the ever famous pb&j
2. They way you think most chick-flicks are ridiculous- which they are, but I still love em'!!!
3. Your obsession with your facial hair
4. You like to brush your teeth while laying down
5. Your odd love for taking pictures/videos of flowers and sending them via text message.


And now 5 quirky things about me.


1. I like to keep things clean and organized but sometimes I hate doing housework- there in lies the conundrum
2. Most of the time I have to sleep with one leg out of my covers.
3. I think feet are disgusting. Especially mine.
4. I like to sit on the bathroom counter to get ready. Partly because my vision kind of stinks.
5. I tend to collect useless vintage/thrift store items and use them in my decorating.

Love wife

No comments:

Post a Comment