Background

7/25/10

Snip snip!

Dear husband,

A simple request by you penetrated fear and anxiety deep into my sole.
Remember that request?
Well if you have forgotten- I'll remind you.
It went a little something like this.

"Future wife, my hair is getting a little to long. I want YOU to learn to cut it so we don't have to waste money at the barber"

I denied the request for as long as humanly possible- and then a few days later I found myself hovered over your head with a pair of scissors in one hand and a comb in the other nervous for the possible outcome.

But alas! I was not alone.

For there was someone patient enough to guide me and show me the tricks of the trade to cutting your hair!
And for that, you should thank her. {it was your mom by the way}

In the end..
Cutting your hair wasn't as bad or as hard as I thought!
Hope those extremely short/baldish areas grow out asap!!
needless to say- it was a great experience! and I'll be happy to cut your hair for the rest of me life!
And we'll save some cash-o-la!

Love your personal barber

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone! I was terrified to cut Tom's hair but mom was there to patiently guide me through it. It gets easier, I promise!

    ReplyDelete