Background

7/10/10

Saturday song

Dear husband,

My bestie and I have a long long list of 'our songs'
And this song in particular makes our hearts melt.
We'd swoon at the soft flowy beat with hopes of having love that is so tenderly described in the melody.
Well that dreamt unrealistic feeling that we both thought would never come, came.
We're both engaged to the loves of our lifes at the same time.
We've gone through everything together and it's so neat for us to be at the same milestone!
Out of all our favorite songs this one happens to be one of our highest ranked favorite!

When I hear this song I can't help but think of the love you and I have between us and I can't wait for it grow even deeper!


I present to you- Earth Angel by The Penguins


Love wife


No comments:

Post a Comment