Background

3/28/11

Lessons learned

Conversation:


Me: Yay! I'm graduating in 93 days!!!
Lab partner: Oh sweet! Congrats! What are you graduating in?
Me: Health science; emphasis in public health!!!
Lab partner: Nice! What about your minor?
Me: Dance! 
Lab partner: Just dance...?
Me: Yeeees... dance. It one of my favorite things to do!
Lab partner: Well that's a nice... it sounds funintersting jdsiuehfijkxle.




Conversation #2 {lesson learned}


Boy in anatomy lab. we'll call him Chuck.


Chuck: Can you believe we only 10 days of school left? Finals are next week!!
Me: And so is graduation!!! Boo-yah!
Chuck: Are you a health science major?
Me: Yup; public health emphasis!
Chuck: What did you decided to minor in? I'm thinking I should minor in chemistry or something...
Me: Oh good luck. Chem is hard but I'm minoring in kinesthetic studies & movement analysis.
Chuck: kinesthetic...? That sounds complex! 
Me: I laugh and think yes Chuck, yes it is.


Denishaw dancers


















"I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what it too deep to find for words."  -Ruth St. Denis


"Dance is the hidden language of the soul."  -Martha Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment