Background

2/28/11

Don't Worry 'Bout A Thing

Dear husband,

After you left for work my wonderful day went with you.
Seriously.
when you left my day went to the crapper.
-Dogs were driving me crazy- almost to the point of me throwing them in the huge dumpster. closing the lid and walking away.
- The homework/studying I had for today turned out to be waaaaaaay more than I thought.
- I have 3 test this weekend and feel I know nothing in preparation for those test.

I just feel like a big ole' lost mess.
What am I supposed to do?
and how am I supposed to do it?

It's just been one of those days....
But through-out the day this song kept popping in my head.
which ultimately prevented me from ditching the dogs and dropping out of school.
I wish I was joking.

6moreweeks.6moreweeks.6moreweeks.


Love your wife



No comments:

Post a Comment