Background

10/26/10

Call me a baby..

Dear Husband,

I'm 22 years old.
Old enough to keep my eyes open during the whole scary movie right?
Wrong.
I'm a wimp when it comes to scary movies.
Basically, I'll have nightmares/daymares about it for months.
I can't even watch CSI without being paranoid some guy is going to kidnap me and stab me profusely with a dull pencil.
Is it weird that the Disney movie Hocus Pocus still gives me the heebie jeebies?

Not in a 'I-want-to-cover-my-eyes' scary but I dunno just a little 'cringe up my back scary'.
I love the movie though!
oh the dilemma!
But without fail I must watch the movie before Halloween/on Halloween. It's a tradition dating back to my early years and I hope to pass this tradition on to our children!

Love you like worms love dirt!

Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment