Background

6/19/10

Possible candidate for bridezilla?

Dear husband,

I love that your patient.
I love that you put up with my crazy way of going about things.
I love that you would give up something you love & want, for me.
{coughpitbullcoughwhitetuxcough}

Can you tell I'm going somewhere with this??

I know you really wanted to wear a white tux for o
ur wedding, and I know we agreed you would choose what you and the guys would wear.
But I just wasn't feelin' it.
I know you probably look dang sexy in it and believe me I was going to let you have it your way until I realized we're going to have pictures and memories of our wedding day!
I didn't want to look back at pictures and think "oh man. yeah, I should of made Scott wear the other suit"

Is this making sense?

Anyway, I'm sorry for being a pushy bride.
I love you
I love you

I love you


Love wife

No comments:

Post a Comment