Background

6/25/10

Do you remember?

Dear husband,

Our life together has many similarities to the wonderful music of Jack Johnson.

Have you ever noticed?

I had a J.J day today- and a lot of the songs I listened to made me think of us and the things we've done and been through.

I present to you a small portion of our life together through J.J.

Do you remember when we first met?
I sure do
It was some time In early
September.
You were lazy about it
You made me wait around
I was so crazy about you
I didn't mind.
{Do you remember-JJ}

It's not always easy and sometimes
life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing,
it's so much better when we're together
Mmm,
so much better when we're together
Yeah, we'll look at the stars when we're together
Well it's so much better when we're together
{Better when we're together-JJ}

Lady lady love me
'cause I love to lay here lazy
We could close the curtains
Pretend like there's no world outside
And we could pretend it all the time
Can't you see that it's just raining
Ain't no need to go outside.
(Banana Pancakes-JJ}


Love wife

No comments:

Post a Comment